Saturday, August 15, 2009

Workin' on a Saturday


Ok, so this new mom thing is tough... I know I know... I have Delainey, and I already want another precious baby, but it definitely takes some adjusting to again!

I can't get enough work done during the day since I can't stay and burn the midnight oil anymore, so here I am working on Saturday.

PJ is golfing - FINALLY! I feel so bad, since he's taken on the role as husband and daddy he doesn't get to play nearly as much as he'd like to!

I am at the office working - Yes, I am working - but I took this picture and thought it was ADORABLE so had to share it!


Once i get home tonight and have a chance to download more pictures that we've taken i'm guessing i'll post again!

Have a GREAT saturday! Love you all!

Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment