Saturday, October 10, 2009

Penn State Fun!

So, since the hubs is a HUGE Pittsburgh sports fan (Penn State, Pittsburgh Pirates, Pittsburgh Penguins, and the Pittsburgh Steelers) I try to find fun stuff for him and/or us that represent the teams. We've got Parker Steelers outfits already. Uncle Dave & Aunt Cathy got him a Penn State sweat suit for when he gets a bit older. I've ordered various blankets from a gal that PJ knew when he was very young. The families were friends.

Soooo, anyhow - today I surprised PJ with a special food dish for the game!

Take a look and see what you think!!


I ordered it through a school fundraiser. PJ said it actually tasted pretty good (it came with a vinagrette sauce mix).
I don't know if you can tell, but the pasta is shaped like little Nittany Lions.
And to top it off, Penn State won something ridiculous like 53-3.
Looks like my team spirit worked!!!! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment