Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Its been 2 Years!

I can not believe that 2yrs has come and gone so quickly.
In November 2007 at this time I was enjoying "liquid sunshine" in Jamaica for our Honeymoon!

This is us at our Jack-n-Jill Bachelor/Bachelorette Party at the Stage in Downtown Nashville!

Then a short couple of weeks later we purchased our first home, and now couldn't be happier!

   On the bus to the resort!

This is our first morning in Jamaica! PJ was in LOVE with the "real" hot chocolate!


Notice the lack of "bright" sunshine! This was the majority of the week!



Clean hands and new shiny rings!!



A few of the many self portraits we took on our honeymoon! Look - we actually got some sun!!



PJ - Thank you for all the joys you have brought to my life.
I wouldn't be the person I am today without you and your support and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment